reconstruction problems

stas khromoy stas at edpausa.com
Fri Dec 15 10:44:26 EST 2006

i've tried -f option as well
and it came up with the same result

i've monitored both /var/log/imapd.log and /var/log/messages
for errors during reconstruction ..i did not see anything

searched for imap_ioerror string as well in the above logs with no results.

http://www.mail-archive.com/info-cyrus@lists.andrew.cmu.edu/msg02200.html

i found this old post
where the guy resolved the issue by creating the error causing folder
and running reconstruct again

thou he is getting
"system I/O error No such file or directory"
i only see
"system I/O error system I/O error"

wish i can try it now
instead of waiting for the end of the business day

thanks