cyrus replication question

stas khromoy stas at edpausa.com
Thu Dec 14 13:43:54 EST 2006

thanks for all your help, wesley

i'll try this as soon as i can

there is one question that is till puzzling me thou

when it replicates, it ignores inactive folders
for some reason

i looked at the size of my imap/user folder on replica (1.9gb)
and size of the same folder on master (2.4gb)

i am sure other mailboxes have the same issue
since the size of imap/user on replica is smaller then on master

any ideas ? or is it normal
i checked all the logs i dont see anything that could hint on the
problem if there is one

by inactive folders i mean folders that u use to store emails
and don't touch often

thanks again