cyrus replication question

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Thu Dec 14 10:09:13 EST 2006

On 14 Dec 2006, at 09:41, stas khromoy wrote:
> i've noticed that for only one
> of the users
> i get the following error
>
> Error from do_user(-l): bailing out!
>
> in the list archives i found some one with a similar issue
> (at least is sounded like it)

That's the error that you'd get from sync_client.  Probably a more
detailed error is in syslog, and even more detail is likely to be
available from sync_server on the replica.

> the advice was to to reconstruct the mailbox
> but on which machine - master or replica ?

reconstruct on the master.  Probably I'd run sync_reset on the user
in question on the replica as well.  Then sync_client -u again.

:wes

> also i don't see that error in the logs
> it comes as output of sync_client -l -v -u (user list)

The error in the logs is probably more detailed, something like
"server responded with NO" etc.

:wes