Berkeley db errors with lmtp

Brenden Conte conteb at rpi.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:01:22 EDT 2006

Cause for concern, or par for the course?  :)

My situation is that I'm working on getting lmtpproxy frontends to work,
and they do.  But every time a message is delivered, the lmtp process on
the frontend machine also logs these additional lines:

Aug 30 09:21:02 frontend lmtp[5079]: DBERROR db4: Database handles open
during environment close
Aug 30 09:21:02 frontend lmtp[5079]: DBERROR: error exiting application:
Invalid argument

Is this a problem, or just another ignorable Berkeley error?  The only
database that uses berkeley is the tlssessions.db on the frontends
(although i havn't directly verified that that is the file the error
refers to)

Thanks,

--
Brenden Conte