Sieve: vacation does not work

Andreas Ferrari aferrari at stasoft.ch
Fri Aug 4 09:32:01 EDT 2006

Hi @ll

In our office we use Debian Sarge, Postfix and Cyrus. Everything works
great but only vacation with Sieve does not work.
I have searched a lot and only found posts from other people which have
the same problem but no solution.
I use lmtp to deliver mails from Postfix to Cyrus...
In the logfiles I see that my other sieve scripts are ok but the ones
with vacation does not work, no erros... nothing in the logfiles.
Are there any god documentations out there or does anyone can give me a
hint how to solve this problem?

regards

Andreas

--