Subscribe user folder using telnet

Patrick T. Tsang patrick at patricktsang.net
Tue Oct 25 11:37:20 EDT 2005

Thanks Ken

This is still a good way.
However, is there any commands which is working for subscribing user IMAP
folder using root admin,cyrus, in telnet mode?
This is important to my company project since we will access the cyrus mail
server using socket connection.

BTW, how to PIPE subscribe command into imtest such that I can do the
subscription by just one single shell command line?

Regards
Patrick