formail not parsing folder

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Thu Oct 6 02:17:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

You have to know your users passwords, but......
I've implemented web-cyradm solution(users in MySQL+Cyrus+virt. domains) and moved users mail and folders this way (from UW-IMAP).
1) I've changed all users passwords in shadow file to one I know.
2) I've changed all users passwords in MySQL to the same one I know, and did the syncronisation with imapsync.
3) Restored all passwords back.
Should work fine even with several hundred users.

Note: I've used "crypt" in user passwords so there was no problem to transfer DES passwords from shadow file to MySQL.

Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky