Set quota

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Nov 9 15:35:19 EST 2005

Am Mi, den 09.11.2005 schrieb Simon Matter um 9:11:

> At least with my packages and those derived from them, you can determine
> most build options. Just check
> /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-[version]/README.buildoptions.
> Of course it doesn't tell you exactly which versions of patches have been
> applied.
>
> Regards,
> Simon

For Fedora Cyrus-IMAPd packages the CVS public readable (Core and
Extras). For example to easily read the .spec file and checking which
patches are applied:

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/rpms/cyrus-imapd/FC-4/cyrus-imapd.spec?root=extras&rev=1.5&view=markup

The CVS directory above contains the patch files.

Alexander

Serendipity 21:32:16 up 11 days, 19:32, load average: 0.48, 0.41, 0.31