How to fully enable those last mulberry binaries

Kevin cyrus at gnosys.biz
Thu Nov 3 09:18:43 EST 2005

Hi All-

I just noticed that Cyrusoft went bankrupt.  I saw the last copies of
Mulberry on their website and noticed that they were up to version 4.
I've been running version 3 for a long time and am not sure if I would
need new licenses and serial numbers for enabling the software in v4 or
if my s/n for version 3 will work with the v4 software.  Can anyone
comment on this or does anyone know how to reach the folks at Cyrusoft
now given their financial filings?  I'd really like to have fully
functional version 4 of that MUA.  Very nice.  What a shame that they're
going away...

TIA.

-Kevin