Virtual domain problems...

Francisco Reyes lists at natserv.com
Sun May 22 13:00:01 EDT 2005

On Sun, 22 May 2005, Pete Phillips wrote:

> Ho hum. I'd love to know what the magic incantation is for master.cf,
> main.cf, /etc/cyrus.conf and /etc/imapd.conf.

Although I am determined to get it to work, I am surprised Cyrus is as
popular as it is given how difficult it is to install and how much the
docs leave to be desired... IF I ever get the darn program to work I may
see if I can help out with the program. In particular a good deal of the
install problems are because the error messages are not very helpful. :-(

What I find most strange is that I look at my ISPs setup and mine
is simmilar, yet I am getting that rights issue.