Still cannot login :(

Imran Aziz jalal7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:59:19 EDT 2005

Hello All,
 I have been able to setup cyrus on our Redhat Linux 3 ES server. And
all services seem to be running, but I am not able to login to the
IMAP server, and hence manage mail boxes. I cannot find any logs
indicating any problems either.

I have used the documentation by Luc de Louw listed here

http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/html/t1.html

to integrate cyrus with postfix using mysql as the backend server.

My question is

Where can I find cyrus logs to figure out what is going wrong, can
anyone suggest  a way how I can trouble shoot this issue. I have been
trying for more then a week to get this working but even after
multiple installs have not been able to get this working even once.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks a lot.

Imran.