torture continues! Another install error with cyrus imap

Imran Aziz jalal7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:07:48 EDT 2005

Well it was an issue with multiple installs of sasl on the system . By
default there was an installation of SASL through the RPM, and then I
installed the latest version on the server. After creating the correct
symbolic links which were suggested to me on another list, the issue
was sorted out.

Here is what sorted out the issue
link from

/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Cyrus/
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Cyrus/

and
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Cyrus/
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Cyrus/

ldconfig again and it worked

I would like to thank everyone on this list who have spend days
helping me out to sort this issue. Although its not all done, but
I am close to a final solution. Few issues with postfix but should be
able to sort it out, otherwise I know where to go to sort this out :)

Thanks again everyone.
Imran