torture continues! Another install error with cyrus imap

Marco Colombo marco at esi.it
Wed Jun 8 09:01:01 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 18:15 +0100, Imran Aziz wrote:
> The server does not crash now, logs show no errors that can crash the
> serve, but still having issues to login to the server, and as I have
> listed in my earlier message, getting maildrop folder error.

Is the mailbox actually there, on the filesystem? It should be under the
directory you specified as partition-default: in your imapd.conf.

Does cyradm work? I mean, are you able to see the mailboxes using the lm
command in cryadm after you created them? How did you create the
mailbox, BTW? Are you using an autocreate patch of some kind?

Anything in the logs? Do you get a successful authentication message or
a failure? Something like this:

Jun  5 22:59:30 localhost imap[24937]: login: host.example.com [x.x.x.x] username CRAM-MD5+TLS User logged in

.TM.
--
     /      /       /                   Marco Colombo