Cyrus crashed on redundant platform - need better availability?

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Sep 15 14:07:08 EDT 2004

David Lang wrote:

> how much are you asking for?

Since this is probably as complex, if not more, as altnamespace, I'd say
somewhere between $3000-$5000 as an initial estimate.  That's 30-50
hours at a fairly cheap rate.

If people want to start pledging their support, perhaps enough
"incentive" can be pooled.  If people don't feel comfortable doing this
in public, then feel free to send me a private email.