problem with user rights in imapd

email at stefanfritze.de email at stefanfritze.de
Sun May 9 13:54:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

and thak you all for your help. Now with the c right for the admin it works
and i can delete the mailboxes.
with the creation of the folders was my mistake ... this also works now. I
have tried to create the folder on the same layer like the inbox ... but it
is only possible in the layer below.

Stefan