Mailbox aliases on cyrus

Ghislain ADNET gadnet at verio.fr
Sun May 9 14:17:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

  I have setup mailoxes for my server like this :

Sent
Trash
Draft
Junk

  This way Mozilla automaticaly use the right folder so it helps a lot.
My main concern with this setup is when i want to sent direct mail to
one of those. For exemple if i put for Sent the "p" right and then send
to username+Sent it goes to username because it search for username+sent
(With lower case S). But if you name the directory in lowercase then
mozilla do not automaticaly recognize them.

   I wanted to know if there is a way to have a mailbox alias, for
exemple making "Sent" a symbolic link to "sent". As Cyrus is a blackbox
i fear to create strange behavior doing that. Any of you had some
experiences with this ?

best regards,
Ghislain.