Disaster Recovery

Gordon Shumway gshumway at cityextreme.com
Mon May 10 20:50:21 EDT 2004

Hi Felix,

I have not found the solution. Well not an easy automated solution anyway.
It would be nice if there was an extra reconstruct flag to create the
mailbox if it does not exist, but perhaps this functionality is beyond the
spec of reconstruct - or maybe it's silly to think that someone would not
have a backup.

Gordon.