cyrus 2.2.3 & virtual

Paul Dorneanu spooky at rufon.org
Fri Mar 19 09:51:28 EST 2004

Hello all.

I still have some unanswered question and I would like a solution.
I have recently upgraded to version 2.2.3 from 2.1.12  (I think) and if
I do activate vritual domains in imapd.conf my old accounts are unusable
(I can login, but can not read emails). Some error about maildrop not
being located.

More than that, if I add a new user using cyradm using cm
user.test at domain.com and set up a password for it (in an sql table using
sasl 2)  I can NOT login using test at domain.com

I have try many different configuration and what I could find on
wikipages and on the list archives but no problem encountered so far as
mine.

I will be happy with any solution or workaround so I can use the
virtdomains feature of the cyrus-imapd for which I've been waiting
almost 1 year.

Thanks.

--
Paul Dorneanu