Regarding the changes to smmapd & CVS

Lenny rahl at mindcryme.com
Tue Mar 23 10:14:16 EST 2004

First, I want to again say thanks to Ken for the smmapd updates to make smmapd
murder compatible. Also, thanks to Andrzej for all his work on sendmail <->
cyrus integration.

A question about the current version in CVS. I use the rpm stuff Simon Matter
has put together. I'm using the version 2.2.3 release of cyrus imapd. The
changes to smmapd relies on some new code that appears to only be in the CVS
version. I've merged some of it in as a patch to my current 2.2.3 rpm build.
The one thing I can't seem to merge in is the quotadb support (which means that
my current smmapd daemon wont check for over quota mailboxes). What would be
the best way for me to update the version I'm using to the CVS version or is
that even recommended at this point? I thought of having the rpmbuild process
do a 'cvs update', but that breaks most of the patches Simon includes.

Thanks again.

Lenny
--

"Wisdom is to a man an infinite Treasure" - Anonymous"

---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus