Cyrus, Sendmail and Majordomo

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Mon Feb 2 15:16:39 EST 2004

Greetings,

    After much struggling I finally got Cyrus IMAP to work as I expected it
to; however, I have a major issue to resolve and fast.

    My mail server is also running Majordomo.  Now that I got Cyrus working,
and sendmail using lmtpd for local delivery e-mail to the mail list is
getting rejected with a User Unknown error.

    My cyrus log says the mailbox doesn't exist.  What am I missing to get
lmtpd to use my local aliases and virtusertable to process the list servers
e-mail properly.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!