Kill this thread, it shouldn't have been one ( was: Re: CYRUS = ....)

Brian brianb at sboss.net
Tue Feb 3 11:26:27 EST 2004

Incidentally, even a cursory search through the archives would show that
this has been debated to death and the developers have stated time and
again that the benefits to a SQL backend haven't been worthwhile enough
for them to want to implement it.

There has been many cases of a lack of documentation being frustrating to
new users, but this shouldn't be one of them (IMHO).

--
Brian