CYRUS = GARBAGE

Christos Soulios soulbros at noc.uoa.gr
Tue Feb 3 12:33:27 EST 2004

In order the patch to function, the autocreatequota option at the
imapd.conf file must have a non zero value. Then, when the mailbox is
created, the autocreatequota value is set as the mailbox's initial quota.

If the autocreatequota option is zero, then the patch disables itself.

Regards,
Christos

Christian Schulte said:
>> automatically
>> >
>> > I think you do not need to even patch 2.2.3 for this to work!
>>
>> For 'createonpost' and 'createonlogin', you need the patch AFAIK. I've
included them in my rpms and they work pretty well.

--
Did you visit http://email.uoa.gr?

--
Did you visit http://email.uoa.gr?