some error messages

Joao Pedras jpedras at webvolution.net
Tue Feb 3 12:38:42 EST 2004

James,

I am using sendmail.

Further investigation showed that sendmail's queue was huge due to an over
quota account which gets a lot of mail. Every half hour sendmail with do its
thing and the system would just go to an extreme high load. Sendmail would
refuse connections for about a minute while the load came down.

The part that concerns me about Cyrus is that the above mentioned mail box
was not over quota. Nevertheless sendmail was not able to deliver a
single message
there.

I am not sure if the message config/deliverdb/deliver-t.db:
DB_INCOMPLETE: Cache flush was unable to complete
is associated with the mail box quota problem or not.

Thanks!