How-To use Virtual Domains?

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Thu Feb 5 11:48:22 EST 2004

Download and install 2.2.3  Virtual Domains are working just fine for me;
However, I am using sendmail and not postfix

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!