folder pointing to another IMAP server?

Michael Bartosh mbartosh at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 11:47:23 EST 2004

<OK I've posted this twice now but I haven't seen it go across the list...
I apologize if it is and I'm spamming... Please notify me off-list if so.>

Is it feasible in cyrus to have a special folder that points to an
inbox on another server? I'd like to do this to facilitate transition
to a cyrus server, allowing users to manually move their mail to the
new server if they prefer.

--

http://www.4am-media.com
Mac OS X Consulting and Training
mbartosh at 4am-media.com
303.517.0272
Denver, CO

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."

- -- Nietzsche

			Think Different.