Reset sieve tracking data

Do Duc Huy huydd at cdit.com.vn
Mon Dec 13 02:44:06 EST 2004

Dir all!

I have been setting up sieve for vacation with days value =1 and it send
reply one response per day exactly. But now I want it reply more frequently
(eg two or three times perday), how can I do this?

Minimum value for days is 1, so I think I can reset or modify timsieved data
tracking for this. But I don't know how to do that.

Does any one know where timesieved data tracking are stored? I 've search
all in maillist but have not found yet

Thanks for any instruction!

DO DUC HUY 	Opensource team
Network and Media Department
Centre for Development of Information Technology - CDiT
Viet Nam Posts & Telecommunications Corporation
Address: 4th Floor, VCCI Building, 9 Dao Duy Anh str, Dongda dist,Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 04 5 742 879
Fax: (+84) 04 5 742 857
Mobi: (+84) 0904 34 38 38