once again: cyrus & SuSE 9.2

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Thu Dec 16 07:32:33 EST 2004

tor, 16,.12.2004 kl. 12.39 +0100, skrev Torsten E.:
> Hi Tarjei,
>
> Tarjei Huse scribbled on 16.12.2004 10:29:
> > tor, 16,.12.2004 kl. 07.39 +0100, skrev Torsten E.:
>
> [...]
>
> > recipient_delimiter = +
>
> This one was within /etc/postfix/main.cf
>
> > local_recipient_maps = unix:passwd.byname, $alias_maps,
> > pcre:/etc/postfix/local_recepient
>
> This one wasn't ... I added it!
>
> > to main.cf.
> > And this in local_recepient:
> >
> > /^\+.+ at domain.com/i     OK
>
> Oki doki ... so I did, stopped & started postfix.
> But emails aren't delivered.
> /etc/postfix/local_recepient contains now:
> /^\+.+ at localhost.warblade.dyndns.org/i  ok # external domain
> /^\+.+ at warblade.dyndns.org/i    ok # local domain
> /^\+.+ at suse92.skar.dt/i ok # local fqdn
> /^\+.+ at skar.dt/i        ok # some services run domain-wide
>
> Did I miss anything else?
I'm not sure. read this:
#
# To use the shared folder functionality in Cyrus together with the
latest
# configuration of postfix, please note:
#
# Normaly, postfix only delivers localy mail to the following:
# local_recipient_maps = proxy:unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps
# I.e. unixusers and $aliasmaps.
#
# Now, on a larger install, you probably have most of these users in a
# virtual lookup table, but you'll still have problems with shared
# folders. To solve this problem, do the following:
#
# first create a pcre map /etc/postconf/local_recepient
# that contains:
# /^\+.+@<INSERT_YOUR_DOMAIN_HERE>/i     OK
#
# Note: if you're missing pcre, you can use a regexp that is very
simmilar
# or just list all the adresses in your aliases file.
#
# To test the file use
# postconf -q '+data at yourdomain.com' /etc/postconf/local_recepient
# It should return OK.
#
# Then, run
# postconf -e 'local_recipient_maps = proxy:unix:passwd.byname \
#    $alias_maps \
#    pcre:/etc/postconf/local_recepient'
#
#    And "postfix reload" and you're set.

It's some documentation I wrote roughly a year ago.

Tarjei Huse <tarjei at nu.no>