ACAP Status, again

Gerhard Gonter ggonter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 21:19:29 EST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:48:02 -0500 (EST), Derrick J Brashear
<shadow at dementia.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Dec 2004, Rob Siemborski wrote:
>
> > Most of the problem is that there aren't really a wealth of clients that
> > support it (as it is, finding IMSP clients is hard :).
>
> And supporting them correctly is harder.

Right.  I took a new look on the ACAP situtation after playing around with
Eudora which has "ACAP support".  However, it's quite difficult to find out
how Eudora's ACAP client can be used productively.  I guess, ACAP
therein is just dead code :-/

Well, thanks for your replies!

Cheers and best wishes for the new year!

gg