Sieve Vacation and delivery to sender

Shelley Waltz shwaltz at cabm.rutgers.edu
Mon Aug 16 11:22:35 EDT 2004

I had the same behavior.  Sieve filtering worked fine, but vacation
did not work.  After much searching, I discovered this ...

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus&searchterm=vacation&msg=22894

My squirrelmail plugin did not require the user to fill in the "addresses"
field, and most left it blank.  Vacation will not work unless the To
address(or addresses) are specified.

Shelley Waltz

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Uwe Hering wrote:

   On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 02:53:03AM +0300, Kristjan Kotkas wrote:
   > Hi,
   >
   > most probably this is a no brainer for you, but after 7 days of
   > googeling I cant ask the right question in google, also going through
   > the mailing list I find similar problems, but nothing so far seems to work.
   >
   > I'm running a SuSE 9.1 site with the SuSE packed cyrus-imapd 2.2.3 with
   > postfix and mysql back end using web-cyradmn. I have had several setups
   > like this before and this is the first time I came across this kind of
   > problem.
   >
   > The problem is that sieve vacation module is not working or should I say
   > is working but cyrus is  somehow getting dupes and well.. no vacation
   > message.. redirect and reject functions of sieve are working ok, just
   > the vacation is problematic.

   Same problem, but with cyrus-imapd 2.2.3 used on SLES8.

   Did you resolve the problem already?

   I'm going to dig in.

   Uwe