Murder question

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Apr 1 14:45:18 EST 2004

Hi,

In a Murder, if I understand correctly, it is the frontend who initiate
the connection with the mupdate master.  I suppose when the mupdate
master is shutted down and restarted, this connection is lost.  How/when
does the frontend reconnect to the mupdate master to receive update?
Does the frontend try reconnecting to the mupdate master at fixed
interval, or on a specific event ?  Is this configurable ?

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus