Running reconstruct as cyrus user

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.com
Sun Apr 4 11:19:59 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 22:37, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Perhaps 'reconstruct' hasn't done its job for some reason. Were you
> definitely running it as user 'cyrus'?

I'm pretty sure. Before writing my C script, it was giving me an error
that it must be ran by the user 'cyrus'. Now, in the script, it sets the
UID to that of the cyrus user and then runs reconstruct without any
errors. This is causing me to have to do my SA learning manually. I
execute the script, then manually delete all the messages and expunge
the mailboxes with the client for both the Spam and Ham.

> If someone would be so kind as to jot down a quick "IMAP command
> summary" for:
> 	listing messages
> 	retrieving a message's headers
> 	retrieving a message
> 	deleting a message
> 	getting the auth advertising info (eg login options, etc)
> 		from the IMAP server

Please, this would be very helpful for me as well, testing login and
auth is all I've been able to use it for as well.

--
Robert

---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus