Cyrus will not run properly

Colin Bruce ccx004 at coventry.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 16:00:11 EDT 2004

Dear Lyn,

We had a similar problem this afternoon and some people helped out with
sugestions. What we did was

	1. stop the master server
	2. delete files in the /var/imap/db directory
	3. restart the master

I suspect there might be a need to run utilities such as db_recover after
step 1 if it were a live environment but if you are just setting up then
that should be okay.

I should add that I am new to all this so if someone else says something
different take their advice before mine.

Hope this helps.....
Colin