cyrus and Spamassassin bayes rules

Dwight Tovey dwight at dtovey.net
Sun Apr 25 12:26:26 EDT 2004

Robin M. said:

> Are there other people out there that have implemented this and what are
> your methods ?

I have a cron script that gets kicked off every night.  It runs sa-learn
on several cyrus folders, then turns around and runs 'ipurge' on the ones
that need it.  So, you could have something like this:

==========================================8<------------------------
echo "spam dwight/Spam"
/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam $SPOOLDIR/d/user/dwight/Spam/*.
echo "ham dwight/Trash"
/usr/bin/sa-learn --ham $SPOOLDIR/d/user/dwight/Trash/*.
/usr/bin/sa-learn --rebuild

su cyrus -c '/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/ipurge -f -d 14 user/dwight/Trash'
su cyrus -c '/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/ipurge -f -d 1 user/dwight/Spam'

This deletes anything older than 2 weeks from my Trash folder, and
anything older than 1 day from my Spam folder.

    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey
email: dwight at dtovey.net