libconfig patch for including files (fwd)

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Apr 28 13:33:52 EDT 2004

Matthew Hodgson wrote:

> This seemed to disappear into the void first time, so i'll try resending
> it from pine rather than thunderbird...

I committed and credited your patch to CVS with a couple of changes:

- we changed the option name from 'include' to '@include' just to
differentiate directives from options

- we added loop detection  -- a file can't be included recursively (or
more than once for that matter)

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127