Problem with cyrus-imapd <-> outlook

Jose Antonio Becerra Permuy ronin at udc.es
Fri Sep 5 04:35:12 EDT 2003

El Miércoles, 3 de Septiembre de 2003 22:25, pheonix1t escribió:
> did you try installing the outlook updates?  I had similar problems,
> after installing all the updates from the ms office update website, it
> worked fine.

Yes, I tried it with the updates, without success :-(
What is really amazing is that there is only one machine with problems, when
all the machines have the same S.O. and the same outlook. And the problem
happens many times, but not always. And only with outlook but not with
outlook express. I am lost!
Regards.