Cyrus Server Migration

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Fri Sep 5 04:59:41 EDT 2003

Hi,

>I tried to extract some of the patches from different places and put
>them into my RPMs. Unfortunately I'm not sure I didn't miss one.

Would it be possible to get the patches into the source soon? I would be
very happy to maybe have a commandline sw --with-linux or something for
the patches.

>I didn't have any db related problem on RedHat with db3 and db4. Of
>course, the RPMs are using skiplist for mailboxes.db per default, as Rob
>suggested.
>
>I can also suggest XFS as the FS of choice. The only problem is that it
>is not so well supported by Linux distributions.

Consider using the WOLK (wolk.sf.net) kernelpatches. They got excelent
support for xfs as well as host of other things (for example grsecurity)

Tarjei