cyradm not responding

dkoobs at fcsservices.com dkoobs at fcsservices.com
Wed Oct 15 22:29:57 EDT 2003

I have a new install of Cyrus-2.1.15 on RH9. The imap server is running I can telnet into port 143), but cyradm does not work.  When I first tried to run cyradm, it gave me an error that it couldn't find Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm. So, I copied Shell.pm to /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/Cyrus/IMAP. Now when I run it, nothing happens, and the command prompt returns. Nothing is logged in imap.log or messages about cyradm.

I've also copied the ntire contents (from the source) of
cyrus-imapd-2.1.15/perl/imap/IMAP into
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/Cyrus/IMAP

but still no reponse.

Any idea how to fix this?