Cyrus and authentication

Ezra ezrat at acedsl.com
Wed Oct 22 15:32:44 EDT 2003

Hello Doug:

I think we all have been in your situation. I can recommend that you
read and understand all the documentation that comes with Cyrus-Imap and
go to the how-to section on www.postfix.org. There are maybe five
how-to's for Cyrus-Imap. Also, I each how-to has a different setup. So
choose which setup you want.

Thank You
Ezra Taylor