quota on number of message

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Oct 22 11:44:47 EDT 2003

Actually, this looks like it would be more invasive and involved than I
first thought.  You can start by doing a

find . -name '*.c' -print | xargs egrep -i quota

in the imap/ directory to see where the quota gets touched.  You'd have
to extend the format of the quota files and the quota struct and then
modify all of the surrounding code to use it.  It also looks like a lot
of the code makes the assumption that the one and only quota will be
STORAGE.  This would probably not be a trivial task, albeit not an
exceedingly difficult one.

If you have money to throw at the problem, I could be convinced to
tackle this for you  ;)