Mailbox does not exist

Kevin Moschallski spyro at moschallski.net
Wed Oct 22 11:23:59 EDT 2003

Hi,

i installed cyrus-imap on my gentoo server.After i patched the pam_mysql
modul for to auth against my mysql database i can now login to my imap
account wich is spyro at moschallski.net. I uncommented
unixhierarchysep:yes and added altnamespace: yes.With cyradm i created a
mailbox with: cm user/spyro at moschallski.net .When i login through my
email client i see my mailbox and can create sub-boxes.But when i try to
delvier mail to it with /usr/cyrus/bin/deliver spyro at moschallski.net <
foo.txt he allways tells me that the mailbox doesnt exist. After reading
the Mailing List i also tried to give ACL to this box with sam
user/spyro at moschallski.net cyrus all. But this doesnt work either.
Is there any problem with my virtual domains or is this something other.

Thanks for help in advance.

Greets Kevin Moschallski