Sender address of rejected sieve mails ?

Sebastian Lemke s.lemke at infoworxx.de
Mon Nov 10 14:56:38 EST 2003

Hi @all,

I have setuped sieve today - it is a system with more than one domain.
For vacation messages everything is fine - for rejected mails not.
The problem is, that the sender of the email is everytime the values of
"postmaster" and "servername" defined in imapd.conf - but I have
multiple domains and would like to take the correct domain-name for the
bounced message. I have played around with the options for
"/bin/deliver" but it does not work.

lmtp is used und the deliver programm is called with "-l" - I have also
tried "-r" with the needed parameters. I am using exim 4.24.

Where is the trick ?

Thanks,
Sebastian