cyrus imap for plain maildir access

Tapang, Roderick Eugenio (GXS) RoderickEugenio.Tapang at gxs.com
Tue May 27 07:25:13 EDT 2003

Hi Thomas,

Well, that's the first approach I did (I'm using Andrew's guide
in PDF format to set up postfix+cyrus imap+mysql on RHL 8) but
the setup looks a bit more advanced and I can't make it work
properly.  My point is to try the basics first.  Once I have set
it up properly (ie. with spamassassin/amavis), i will then go
into the *sql thing and **annoy** everyone here with my ?s. :D

I do wish that a updated postfix+cyrus+postgresql+antivirus/
spamassassin howto would be available by the time i finished
practicing the basics of maildir setup.

thanks.

/erik