SASL build - problem with ./configure?

Blackard, Robert Robert.Blackard at tgslc.org
Tue Mar 4 12:38:10 EST 2003

I just did a checkout of the sasl and imap trees.  I think I have a problem
with the SASL compile.

I ran 'sh SMakefile' which seemed to run without errors.  When I ran
'./configure' I saw a couple of things that didn't look right so I decided
to log the results.  The errout is listed below and I will happily send the
configure.log to anyone that would be kind enough to help me, assuming the
listing below is a problem.

Should I ignore the output below or is there some corrective action I need
to take before proceeding with the make?

[cyrus-sasl]$ ./configure > configure.log

configure: WARNING: Disabling SASL authentication database support

configure: WARNING: Disabling GSSAPI

/home/blackard/development/omniprise.com/cyrus-sasl/saslauthd/config/missing
: Un

known `--run' option

Try
`/home/blackard/development/omniprise.com/cyrus-sasl/saslauthd/config/missin

g --help' for more information

configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing

configure: WARNING: Disabling GSSAPI