Mozilla vs. Cyrus Imap acl errors

Alessandro Oliveira alessandro.o at nunoferreira.com.br
Fri Mar 21 14:56:33 EST 2003

Hi,

I've been using mozilla acessing a cyrus-imap server for about 6 months,
and I've been experiencing some problems related to acl's, on mozilla I
often get the message "The current command did not succeed. The mail
server responded: Permission denied" on the first time I try to access
another users INBOX, but if I change to other folder and come back to
the first one, the access becames enabled.

This is a cyrus-imap or Mozilla Bug?

--
Best Regards,

Alessandro Oliveira
Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891

Micro$oft is not the answer. Micro$oft is the question. The answer is NO!!!