Sieve script for all users

Quinton McCombs qmccombs at nequalsone.com
Fri Mar 21 14:46:46 EST 2003

Is it possible to have a sieve script that is executed for all users?  I
have a spam filter that will add a mail header to mail it considers
spam.  I would like it to automatically go into the user's "Junk" folder
if it exists.

Quinton McCombs
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
mailto:qmccombs at NequalsOne.com
http://www.NequalsOne.com

lauthd/LDAP_SASLAUTHD?rev=1.5&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Somehow the latest version of LDAP_SASLAUTHD got reverted back to a
fairly old version.  I'll send the fix.

Hope this helps.

--
Igor