converting /var/spool/mail to cyrus format

foobar foobar at intter.net
Mon Jun 23 06:05:41 EDT 2003

Beware,

mbxcvt is pretty outdated (deprecated utility) and everything. I lost my
nerves with "NULL-character" -errors (and that timeouting problem).

IMHO, Better utility for this is imapxfer which saves imapflags correctly
and transfers subfolders too if there is imap-server (basically imap-folders are located
under user's homedirectory which imapxfer transfers too)

Imapxfer comes from UW-Imap's utilities package.

Br,
Titus