Problem moving mailboxes under murder

Luc Germain Luc.Germain at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Jul 2 16:28:52 EDT 2003

Hum, I made the directory with the mupdate userid on the master and did some
mailbox creation on the backend but nothing was logged on the master
server... Do I have to activate an option for the mupdate daemon to log in
the imap log directories?

By the way, I checked the log on the master, and it seems server1 doesn't
even try to connect to the master when I do the rename. (I restarted the
cyrus daemons on all servers just before to be sure there was not already an
open connection).

Luc.
--
Luc Germain, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke (Québec) Canada