Problem moving mailboxes under murder

Rob Siemborski rjs3 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 2 16:31:33 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Luc Germain wrote:

> Hum, I made the directory with the mupdate userid on the master and did some
> mailbox creation on the backend but nothing was logged on the master
> server... Do I have to activate an option for the mupdate daemon to log in
> the imap log directories?

Hmmm, apparently mupdate wasn't calling telemetry_log() like I thought it
was.  (Now that I think about it, that would probably be more useless for
mupdate, since there will only be a small set of user ids and they will
all have the same PID).

> By the way, I checked the log on the master, and it seems server1 doesn't
> even try to connect to the master when I do the rename. (I restarted the
> cyrus daemons on all servers just before to be sure there was not already an
> open connection).

Ah, this is more interesting to look at.  Perhaps something is going wrong
in imapd's mlookup() (which makes significantly more sense).  I'll have to
look at this some more (in this case, mupdate won't be seeing any
connections).

-Rob