Is it possible to store user contact/ address book in imap server?

John Hayward John.C.Hayward at wheaton.edu
Mon Jul 14 17:02:52 EDT 2003

Horde - a popular webmail client has similar facilities - it saves the
info in a database and has some facilites to import/export contact lists
allowing users to migrate.  I'm not sure if it has distribution lists or
not.  turba is the contact package, there are also calendar, task lists
and memo facilities - The calendar currently has no group facility.

johnh...