Documentation for compiling process of the cyrus-imapd-2x releases

Michael Obster mo1032 at apollo.bingo-ev.de
Wed Jan 1 12:17:09 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm searching for good documentation for the compiling process of cyrus-imapd-2.*. All documentation I found was about cyrus-imapd-1.* :-((
Can anybody give me link?

Or perhaps can solve my problem. I've all done and can create mailboxes. I also can give the mailboxes the acl lrswipcd. But if I want to connect, my mail-client(mutt and mozilla) says that he could not connect to the server. THe configuration of the clients are right, because they worked before.

Regards,
Michael Obster